What you need to know now about...

.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Room for milk?

Get a sense of it!!!!

Hey Buyers listen up! I have noticed a trend lately with people that I am working with as well as others that brokers are bringing to my properties. It has become a waiting, no a guessing game, better put a non decisive game.

I hear...How long has it been on the market? What kind of wiring is in the apartment? Who owned this before? Why are they leaving?

These questions are silly and should have no bearing on making a decision. If a seller is serious they will be willing to work with you. You should avoid these excuses or delay strategies and ask the following:
Where do I want to live and How much can I afford to spend? That is it! While you are at the actual apartment askthings like How much? What are the monthly charges? Any recent assessments? When do they want to close?

"The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino." You've Got Mail

Apply this thought when buying an apartment!!!! Condo, Co-op, 1 Bed, 3 Bed, $500 K, $1 million, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great can you talk to my buyers? Fellow RE Agent

Anonymous said...

I think I fall into this non decisive category? I think I feel its a forever commitment but like you said, it doesnt have to be forever! I will make a desicision soon Brian.

Amy